8’5” X 30” POCKET ROCKET
- Stable short board for more progressive surfing in all conditions.
- Fast and agile shape with moderate rails and outline for maximum shredding.
- Pulled in nose and tail outline for maximum speed.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek and Starlite Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Continuous mono-concave to V tail”
- Mono-concave gives acceleration, drive and reactive turning capabilities.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|8’5”||30”||4.3”||18.1”||131 L||45-85 kg|
|256.5 cm||76.2 cm||10.9 cm||46.0 cm||100-185 lbs|
|Center Fin:||Side Fin:|
170 Light Core
• Starlite center Bio Resin Light Core, side injection molded.
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength (Boards below 10ft).
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.