The Process delivers ultimate performance for freeride fun even in the most challenging conditions.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● High-performance freeride twintip with game-changing flex
● Parabolic (PRS) rails with ABS material for grip and upwind ability
● New Fly 3D Paulownia wood core reinforced with a carbon stringer for smooth landings and superior carving
● Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
● Equipped with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
/ V6 Changes
● New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
● Updated graphics for a more exciting look
● New Fly 3D Paulownia wood core
/ DESIGN Vision
Shaped with the latest high-tech materials, the Process is our top-selling board providing grip in strong gusts, early planing in light winds, and cushions the most vicious chop.
Superior carving and smooth landings are achieved with the carbon-reinforced Fly 3D Paulownia wood core, and the PRS rails with ABS material enhances impact resistance and optimise flex. Ultra-playful and dynamic to ride, the Process makes all conditions fun and is the board you'll never grow out of.
There are no reviews yet.