An ultra-fun performance freeride board, the Process is your best friend even in challenging conditions.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● High-performance freeride twintip with game-changing flex
● Parabolic ABS rails for grip, upwind ability and higher impact resistance
● Reinforced with a 50mm carbon stringer for smooth landings and superior carving
● Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
● Equipped with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
/ V5 Changes
● New ABS rail material with higher impact resistance
● 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
● Updated graphics for a more exciting look
/ DESIGN Vision
Version 5 of the Process uses new ABS rail material to enhance impact resistance. When paired with the 3D Paulownia wood core it delivers an outstanding flex pattern that is comfortable to the knees.
The Parabolic Rail Shape design improves the grip and upwind abilities, and the behaviour in chop tremendously reduces spray.
The 50 mm carbon stringer smoothes landings, and the decreased thickness in the tips creates the best linear flex, enabling highly responsive riding characteristics.
This year we are also pleased to have developed new 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging along with new exciting graphics. The Process is sold with Airgo3 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins included.
The unique enhanced features of the Process continue to make it wildly popular amongst kitesurfers the world over.
Product Name: Process
Style: Performance Freeride
Sizes: 132 x 39.5 / 135 x 41 / 139 x 42.5 / 144 x 44
Pads & Straps: Airgo3 included