Year model | 2018
Mileage | 2 Seasons
Repairs | None
Condition | ❶❷❸❹❺❻⑦❽❾❿
Owner(s) | Ruari Rosef-Ingram
The Process is our new freeride board. Equipped with a revolutionary 3-D concept. The board’s base is a newly developed Paulownia wood core. 3-D-channels combined with well-balanced flex of the tips generates great upwind performance, smooth handling in chop and an amazing pop for all tricks. This smooth and easy accessible performance allows the rider to concentrate on what really counts!
● Performance freeride twin tip
● Lightweight paulownia wood core for balanced flex and control
● Carbon reinforcement for better landings and carving ability
● Harmonized rocker line for early planing
● Smooth channels for better control
● Reinforced inserts used in snowboard technology
● Ultra durable top sheet with UV resistance
● 45mm G10 fins
Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Expert
Free-ride | All-round | Free-style | Big Air
BKA Secondhand gear:
All items are checked for damage and repairs, and fixed where needed. However, no manufacturer’s guarantee/warranty is offered. Please contact us directly for more pictures or further details on specific items.
There are no reviews yet.