Year model | 2020
Mileage | Used once
Repairs | None
Condition | ❶❷❸❹❺❻❼❽❾⑩
Owner(s) | Lize du Plessis
Include(s) | Kite only
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● One strut mid-swept hybrid design
● High-performance wing for foiling and freeride
● Ultra responsive and dynamic turning speed
● Medium aspect ratio optimized for light wind usage
● Medium sweep for low end performance and backstall prevention
● Outstanding stability in all conditions
● Feather-light design paired with an extra durable construction
● Superior materials like X4 canopy and XT cloth made by Techno Force™
/ DESIGN Vision
Our brand new dedicated foil and freeride kite, the OSeries, redefines durable and sturdy built quality with a feather-light design. The one strut Open-C Hybrid design with a medium aspect ratio and medium swept wing tips takes off in the lightest breeze and allows riders to hit the water in well below 10 knots.
Get ready to always be the first one out there and to never again wait for the wind to pick up. The OS is extremely fast but at the same time easy to tame as it is very responsive and has a smooth power generation. Furthermore, we eliminated backstall and made it remarkably stable. We spent more than three years on the development of the OS and are very proud of the result. Choose the OS and take off in any breeze.
/ DESIGNER Quote
The OS is a light and reactive kite, supporting you to hit the water in a gentle breeze foiling, freeriding or
taking you in the surf.
Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced | Expert
Free-ride | All-round | Foil-riding | Light-wind
BKA Secondhand gear:
All items are checked for damage and repairs, and fixed where needed. However, no manufacturer’s guarantee/warranty is offered. Please contact us directly for more pictures or further details on specific items.
There are no reviews yet.