/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Four line bar with single front line safety
● Innovative Quick-Matic II release system with top swivel
● Ultra-durable single depower line with TPU cover for less friction
● Adjustable bar width thanks to integrated variable bar ends
● Thermo-coated high-precision lines made in Germany
/ 2021 Changes
● Entirely redesigned Quick Matic safety system for safety by intuitiveness
● New donkey stick and chicken loop, fine-tuned for convenience and comfort
● Refined single depower line with double-layered core of Spectra and covered with TPU for less friction and extra long life-span
● New red line swivel below the Quick Matic 2 for easy untwist and tangle-free use ● Reinforcement of pigtails for a stronger more durable connection and easy tie-on tie-off ● Tighter braided red safety line for increased longevity
/ DESIGN Vision
The ControlSeries Vary bar is the ultimate performance bar for precise control of all Eleveight kites. It follows two key-principles: "Safety by Simplicity" & "Performance by Design". Any rider instantly understands the layout and can operate the system even in high-stress situations. We proudly introduce V2 of our innovative QuickMatic release system. It is more durable and intuitive to use. The CS Vary has a low V with thermo-coated lines from Germany. A new red line swivel below the QR prevents them from twisting. The slick variable bar stick enables the rider to enjoy extra-long sessions. Also new: a wear-and-tear resistant, high-friction single depower line covered with TPU, as well as revised chickenloop, donkey stick, and pigtails.
/ DESIGNER Quote
For the updated ControlSeries Vary bar, we followed two key-principles: "Safety by Simplicity" and "Performance by Design". We made it the most intuitive system on the market.
– Peter Stiewe
There are no reviews yet.