Need to do business while you on the water? Thought not! But the Aqua Pac Cellphone case will come in handy in many situations: need ing a lift after a downwinder? Or in that unlikely scenario you need to call the local rescue service?
The Cellphone case is small enough to be tucked between your rash vest and wetsuit, slipped into your pocket or just hung around your neck. Specifically designed to keep cell phones (including smart phones) safe from water damage, it's great for cash and credit cards too.
The Cell phone case is also an ideal case for keeping asthma inhalers safe and small amounts of medication dry.
– Everything works normally through the case, including cameras and capacitive touchscreens.
– You can talk and hear without a problem.
– Also protects from dust, dirt and sand.
– Like most of our cases it'll float if you drop it in the drink.
– The seams are high-frequency welded to form a super-strong bond.
– The Aquaclip® (a patented, ultra-secure, rustproof, injection-moulded plastic seal) opens and closes with a simple twist of two levers, and everything stays in one piece even when open.
What size do I need?
– This case fits keys, cards, very small phones and cash.
Comes supplied with
Adjustable lanyard / neckcord
Colour: Cool Grey with Acid Green Lanyard
What does 'Submersible' Mean?
The Aquaclip® sealing system used on this Aquapac has been independently tested by the world-famous Engineering Research Centre at Imperial College, London. It's guaranteed waterproof to the international standard IPX8, which is as waterproof as you can get. It means that if you really want to you can hold it 15ft/5m underwater for half an hour safe in the knowledge that the stuff inside will stay completely safe and dry.
Full 5-Year Warranty:
All Aquapacs come with a 'Full 5-Year Warranty.
There are no reviews yet.